STS5806 24" wide Small Computer Desk & Laptop Desk - Dark Cherry
STS-5806 Compact 24" Small Computer Desk for small spaces - Dark Cherry Wood
Super Sale Price: $145.00
+ Shipping: $39.00 (flat rate contiguous U.S.)
For desktop computers & laptops.
This is our most popular compact desk for desktop & laptop computers. You can also add an optional clamp-on monitor stand to free up most of the space on the tabletop at a discounted combo value.
- Dimensions ("):
* Overall: 23.75 W x 20.75 D x 29.5 H
* Top Shelf: 23.75 W x 17.75 D
* Top Shelf height (from floor to top): 29.75
* Keyboard shelf: 19.75 W x 11.75 D
* Mouse Tray: 10 W x 8 D
* Keyboard shelf height: 26 (from floor to top of keyboard; 24.5 to bottom of keyboard)
* Bottom Shelf: 19.75 W x 13.75 D
* CPU Tower available height (from top of bottom shelf to bottom of keyboard shelf): 21.5
Shown above with optional Clamp-on Monitor Desk Stand DSCLB
* Colors available: currently only in Dark Cherry w/Satin Black Frames (shown above).
Less than 24" wide, this narrow computer cart has been designed for people who need a compact computer desk for small spaces and also need some space for writing. Fits in any corner as a corner computer desk. Also very popular as a RV computer desk due to its light weight and compact dimensions. This small cart is easily transportable, so you can move it to any room and even place it in front of a sofa (or stow it away in a closet).
Dark Cherry w/Satin Black frames
The mouse tray slides out 10", either to the left or right.
This table can be used for flat panel or CRT monitors and is very practical as a laptop / notebook computer table. Ideal for adding a computer in any location, and transporting it easily from room to room.
The STS5806 computer desk is a great complement for adding a second computer, monitor, printer, etc..... or simply to extend the work area.
Great writing space (Dark Cherry)
Generous mouse tray (slides left or right)
Easily fits in any corner or spot
STS5806 in Red Beech (this color is no longer available)
Simply close the laptop and push the shelf back in, flush with the tabletop.
Ample sliding shelf & mouse tray,
which slides either to the right or left side.