DVC04-DLPTA - Rolling Laptop Pole Cart
New! DVC04-DLPTA Mobile Laptop Computer Pole-Workstation
Sit or Stand - Height Adjustable
- Roll your laptop to the very point of need: a simple way to use your laptop virtually anywhere. Easily roll your mobile laptop pole stand next to a treadmill, table, desk, bed, etc.. Easily create an L-desk type of configuration by adding this pole laptop cart next to your working area, freeing valuable desk space.
- Use in sitting or standing position: simply loosen the clamp's handle and choose the new height along the pole. Then, re-fasten the clamp.
- Tiltable laptop tray: the laptop tray tilts 45 degrees, and the front lip prevents the laptop from slipping off. In addition, the item includes anti-slip pads.
- Use a keyboard in front of the laptop: includes a retractable external keyboard support to add a keyboard tray in front of the laptop.
- Customizable: add more components to create a full mobile workstation: you can add an LCD monitor mount or 17' arm to the pole, or a shelf or a full keyboard tray or even a bracket to retrofit your own shelf or device...
Available Parts for Customization:
a) LCD Mount 5.5" long - 35 mm. (DLCD35): $65.00
b) LCD Arm 17" long - 35 mm. (DF17ARM): $89.00
c) LCD Mount 5.5" Heavy-Duty 45"/45 lbs TV - universal (D55-45L): $119.00
i) Laptop Tray with keyboard holder- 35 mm. (DLPTA): $125.00
j) Shelf for Printer, writing or laptop - 35 mm. (DVC03_SH): $65.00
k) CPU Holder - 35 mm. (DVC03 CPU): $45.00
l) Pole Shelf Bracket to add your own device or shelf - 35 mm. (DVC03-SHBR): $45.00
Example of a possible configuration
How to Add more parts?
First select this item DVC04-DLPTA by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button above. Then, come back to this page and under "Available Parts for Customization" choose the parts you need by clicking on each blue link. Once selected a part, come back to this page to continue adding parts to the shopping cart until done.
If you prefer, you can simply contact us at info@1-ComputerDesks.com or call Ph: (321) 303-9598 so we discuss your needs and build it together over the phone.