LM1 Portable Overbed Bedside Tray Table Sit-Stand and adjustable tilt
LM1 Rolling Laptop Overbed table - height-adjustable up to 38" and tiltable! (SKULM1)
- Sit to Stand application with tilt both ways.
- Over bed home or medical laptop table & tray
- With retention lips to secure laptop and stationery on tabletop
- Tiltable tabletop
- Can also be used as a practical portable writing table, printer table or rolling food tray.
List Price: $155.00
Sale Price: $148.00 + Fedex Ground $39.00 (contiguous U.S.)
This is the original height adjustable CUZZI LM1 laptop overbed tray table with tilt. It allows for a great height adjustment range, from 26" to 38", so you can use it it bed, sitting or even in standing position. This is the over the bed tray rolling bed tray with the strongest framing.
It is almost 28" wide, ensuring space for the laptop PLUS a mouse, paperwork, etc... The table top also tilts both ways, so it can be used on either side of a bed.
Ample room for mouse and papers
The tabletop tilts 40 degrees to any side and has a edge to prevent the laptop or other items from slipping off.
- Overall: 27.5" W x 14" D x 26 - 38" H
- Leg Base: 22" W x 17" D
- Height of leg base (w/casters attached): 4" from the floor
- "Headroom" required for sliding bottom frame under a bed or sofa: 4" w/casters attached; 2" w/o casters attached (please check before ordering).
- Tabletop Height is adjustable in increments of 1", from 26 to 38", allowing standing operation
Sit or Stand computer table
Finally a practical solution for using a laptop virtually anywhere: sitting, standing, in bed, in front of a sofa, etc.. Used at the home, hospital, assisted living facilities, at the office as a return with a regular desk, standing -for presentations, etc... Just roll the table from room to room.
Why is it different?
1) Reinforced 1" x 1" tubing, twice the thickness of regular desks.
2) 0.75 mm thick square framing
3) Four 2" casters, the front ones with locks
4) Sturdier "H" shaped base, vs. the economy "T" versions widely seen in the market.
5) 10 mm elevated lip on tabletop front edge, allowing a greater tilt angle, to prevent elements from slipping off the surface.
6) 4-bolt bottom reinforcement angle-bracket where vertical frame meets the base
7) 3-knob height adjustment, to ensure tight settings
8) Powder coated paint
Exclusive 3-nob adjustment
A quick way to create extra work-space in the office, conference room, home-office, trade shows, etc. It can also can hold light office equipment, such as printers, scanners, fax machines, etc... or even a second LCD monitor.
- Color: Dark Cherry w/satin black frames