D55-45L LCD Monitor Pole Mount Bracket for TVs up to 45"
D55-45L LCD Monitor Pole Mount Bracket for TVs up to 45" (SKUD5545L)
* For 1.25 - 2.5" diameter poles (or 1" to 3" with optional clamp or bolts)
Regular Price: $188.00
* Sale Price: $119.00 + Shipping $25.00 (Continental US)
Now you can easily attach an LCD monitor or TV arm to any 1" - 2.5" diameter pole!
This is a sturdy LCD Monitor pole mount that comes with a VESA bracket that will fit VESA hole patterns 100 x 100; 200 x 100, 200 x 200; 300 x 200; 400 x 400, ...
Call us with your hole pattern before ordering so we can confirm fitment or options.
- For TV and LCD monitors up to approx 45" width and 40 lbs.
- Fits almost all monitors in the market with patterns 400 x 200 or even as small as 100 x 100
- Meets multiple VESA patterns up to 400 x 200 mm (15 3/4" x 7 3/4") and smaller patterns (see image on this page).
- Also compatible with any combination of VESA hole-patterns widths 100; 200; 400 mm. and heights 100 and 200 mm.
- TV mounting screws included
- Mounts to 1.25" (32 mm.) to 2.5" (64 mm.) diameter poles and up to 3" with optional DB3 bolts.
- Distance from rear of monitor to edge of pole: 5.5"
- Tilts down 30 degrees and swivels 180 degrees left to right
- Monitor rotates 360 degrees, for horizontal (landscape) or vertical (portrait) view.
- Torque of articulations is adjustable.
For 1" diameter poles: Optional DPA-1 clamp
For 3" diameter poles: Optional DB-3 long bolts
For iPAD 1 or 2: Optional D-IP adapter
This LCD monitor pole mount's clamp-on bracket is very convenient for fast set-up of monitors in dental chairs, trade show exhibits, industries, restaurants, etc... and is very simple to mount. The height along the pole is easily adjusted by using the small Allen wrench provided.
The bracket swivels 90 degrees to each side and tilts 30 degrees.
Below you can see the DP55-45L attached to our DVC02-BYO Pole Stand, being a great way to roll your TV or LCD monitor from room to room.
The 2 included brackets extend the width of the plate's mounting holes from 200 to 400 mm