* Returns: OceanPointe Distributors Corp. (ODC) provides a 30 Day Return/Exchange Policy, counting from the day the product was delivered, for deliveries to the contiguous U.S. Exports are not returnable. Shipping Expenses to the client and back to our location are not refundable. BEFORE returning a product, a Return Authorization must be requested. Computer desks can only be returned if boxes have been unopened. Otherwise, the package will be refused. Installed products are not returnable. Refunds for returns of products with Free Shipping will be discounted by the actual shipping charge paid by ODC to ship the product. Orders canceled before shipping will be refunded 100%
- Re-stocking fee: due to the great wear and tear of courier handling, a restocking fee of 15 to 30% (with a minimum of $30.00) applies to all CUZZI branded products provided the item has been returned in perfect conditions and the box unmarked and un-opened. Missing and damaged parts will be charged and discounted from the above refund. Restoking fees for other brands sold by ODC depend on each manufacturer (call us for their policies).Freight charges to the client are not refundable and the product must returned with freight pre-paid by the client. ODC will not accept returns on a freight collect basis.
- Return Inspection & Approval: all returns are subject to inspection and final approval. Returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, each part individually wrapped, with all packaging materials. Box must be taped w/clear tape along all seams and with no legends written on the box. The cost of damaged or missing parts will be deducted from the refund in addition to the above restocking fee, and freight, even if caused during return shipping.
* Freight Damage Claims, missing parts, and other claims: these cases must be reported up to 7 days after delivery (not after assembly), even if the box has not been opened. If you do not plan to assemble the desk immediately, please inspect all parts to detect any freight damage, before the 7 day deadline. Keep the box until all parts have been inspected. If any part is damaged or missing, call us immediately.
PACKAGES SENT BACK WITHOUT OUR PREVIOUS AUTHORIZATION WILL NOT BE RECEIVED AND NOT REFUNDED, EVEN IF DAMAGED. In case of damage, keep ALL the original packaging material, as it must be analyzed to honor the insurance. Replacement parts will be sent via Ground service.
* Shipping: rates shown are Fedex Ground to contiguous U.S. states only.
Promotional Free Shipping, when offered, is only to contiguous US states.
Faster shipping alternatives, such as Fedex Overnight, Fedex Second Day, U.P.S. choices, etc... are available upon request. Please call us for a quote on your special shipping requirements before ordering.
- Shipping to non contiguous U.S. states, U.S. territories & International Orders: orders from locations other than the contiguous U.S. must be previously authorized and quoted before confirming the order. ODC's freight quote does not include eventual expenses on the client's local side, if any. The client is responsible for providing a correct shipping address in line with local regulations. All eventual additional costs related from the importation of the product (when applicable), such as Import Duties, Customs expenses, Brokerage expenses, address corrections, expenses resulting from undelivered packages due to local delivery restrictions, non-authorized delivery addresses or any legal restrictions, repeat intents to deliver without success due to lack of recipients present to receive the package, etc. and others stemming from the clearance of the item and cost to the definitive location. Expenses stemming from undelivered packages, including return to sender expenses are responsibility of the recipient. Unpaid import expenses billed to ODC due to lack of payment by the client will automatically be charged to the client, plus a $10.00 administrative fee.
Orders placed online to the above non contiguous U.S. states and international orders will initially show the local rates. You will then be contacted with the specific rate to your location, so you can approve or cancel the order. We recommend that you contact us before your place the order for these locations.
* Undeliverable order: it is the responsibility of the client to be present or make arrangements so as to receive the product at delivery. If for any reason the purchase cannot be delivered or is refused, and returned to ODC, all freight costs (to the client, back to our premises, and eventually, back to the client), will be charged to the client. Any freight damage will also be charged to the client.