STANDECTFB72WO Electric Sit-Stand 72" W. Adjustable Conference Table with Footrest Bar
STANDECTFB72WO Electric Adjustable-Height Conference Table with Footrest Bar - Sit & Stand - 72" W x 36" D x (26 - 51.6") H
Bring new energy to your next meeting with the new electrically assisted height adjustable standing conference table with footrest bar. Also available without the footrest (Item: STANDECT72WO).
With just a touch of a button, this versatile conference table raises from 26” to an impressive height of 51.6” making it perfect for morning huddles and collaborative meetings. Or if sitting is preferred, use the programmable keypad to lower the table for group discussions.
This electric sit-stand conference table features a spacious 72” x 36” tabletop with a beautiful white oak finish and is constructed with a sturdy steel frame and telescoping leg system that easily accommodates team meetings with multiple devices. The two motors quietly lift the three-stage leg columns to quickly raise and lower the table at an impressive 1.2” per second while a programmable keypad will store two preferred heights.
Simply use the buttons to set to your preferred height:
An ergonomic footrest bar is included which will reduce fatigue while standing or provide additional comfort when using a stool.
Take a stand for healthier meetings with an electric height adjustable conference table from Luxor. Whether you’re convening in the boardroom, a conference room, or open work environment, this modern collaboration table will turn any space into a more productive workspace.
- Perfect conference rooms, boardrooms, team huddles
- Electric push button control adjusts conference table from 26” to 51.6”
- 72” x 36” tabletop with melamine top and white oak finish
- Durable steel frame with 265 lb. lift capacity
- Two motor system with 1.2” per second lift speed for smooth, fast, and quiet height adjustment
- Three-stage, telescoping leg system lifts heavier loads and allows lower and higher height adjustments
- Programmable memory keypad with up/down arrows store two preferred heights
- Surrounding footrest bar reduces fatigue when standing
- Anti-collision mechanism prevents lowering the desk on top of objects in its path
- Includes 9’ power cord
- 7-year warranty on the motors
- Assembly required
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
Overall: 72”W x 36”D x 26” to 51.6”H
Tabletop: 72”W x 36”D
Footrest Bar: 66.5”W x 23”D