DP125 12.5" Medium LCD Monitor Pole Arm Mount Bracket
DP125 - 12.5" Universal Pole Mount LCD Monitor Arm Mount Bracket
(alternative product # D1270)
For pole diameters from 1.25 - 2.5"
* Reg. Price: $145.00
* Sale Price: $138.00 + 15.00 Shipping
- Colors: White or (Black + $10.00)
Easily attach a LCD monitor to a dental chair or any 1.25" - 2.5" diameter pole! *
- Mounts to 1.25" (32 mm.) to 2.5" (64 mm.) diameter poles
- Optional DPA-1 extra clamp for 1" poles or extra bolts for 3" poles
- Distance from rear of monitor to pole edge: 12.5"
- Holds monitor weights up to 23 lbs.
- Tilt: up and down; Swivel: 180 degrees left to right
- Monitor rotates 360 degrees
- LCD display can be viewed in landscape or portrait mode.
- VESA 75 & 100 mm hole pattern mount standard.
- Arm square tube: 1.25 x 1.25"
- Motion torque is adjustable at all articulations.
- Can also be mounted to a wall by ordering the optional DWA Wall Adapter
* Tip: attach an iPAD to this or any of our LCD mounts with the new D-IP iPAD Holder (call us for details)
This adjustable universal pole-mount LCD arm has 3 points of articulation: 2 swivel points (next to the pole and behind the monitor) and the tilt motion immediately behind the monitor bracket.
This arm includes a VESA standard hole pattern for easily mounting a flat panel display. This universal LCD monitor pole arm can even face be the floor. In the image below the arm set on our DVC02-BYO Pole cart, showing that the monitor can face straight down if required.
The torque of the moving articulations can be easily adjusted with the included Allen wrench. Simply remove the protecting caps and set the torque to your requirement.
Please call us if you are not sure if your monitor is VESA compliant.
This monitor arm allows the screen to rotate 360 degrees (landscape or portrait view).
The pole clamp is made of steel and will attach the LCD monitor to most common sized poles used in medical and dental office equipment. A quick and durable solution for mounting monitors in dental chairs, trade show exhibits, industries, etc... in minutes. A strong and proven design that will will ensure years of use.
Vertical set-up: by simply re-positioning 2 screws on the clamp, you can set the arm vertically on a vertical pole:
a) DPA-1 Clamp for thinner poles, from 0.80" - 1.5" diameters.
b) DB3 Long Bolts, for poles up to 3"
c) D-IP IPAD Holder
d) D200100 VESA Backet adapter: extends the applicable mounting holes pattern to 200 x 100, for larger TVs.
e) DWA wall adapter
* How to mount a LCD monitor?
Please call us if you are not sure how to mount a LCD Monitor or TV to a dental chair or pole or to see if your monitor is VESA compliant.
D55-45L Heavy-Duty LCD Monitor Pole Mount Bracket for monitors up to 45" and 45 lbs.
DP855BS 20" Adjustable Height LCD Monitor Pole Mount Arm - Also for Wall and Desk