Shipping and International Orders
- Shipping rates shown on our website are "Ground" and ONLY for the contiguous U.S. Please contact us for all other locations beyond the contiguous U.S..
- The price shown is per one unit of the item selected. Orders with more than one unit will show the total shipping cost in the shopping cart BEFORE you confirm the order. Contact us with your shipping inquiries.
- We ship worldwide. Shipping cost must be quoted for international orders and for orders beyond the contiguous U.S. (see below for more info).
- We have Same Day Shipping for CUZZI products in stock. Orders must be received before 03:00 PM EST, generally shipped via Fedex Ground. Luxor items ship the next day.
- Large orders ship via Freight. Contact us for estimates and transit time.
- Fedex Ground transit time is between 2 & 5 business days. The map below shows the times. Simply select you state and match the state's color with the color-time.
- Track your order: Click Here to enter your Fedex Tracking #
- Fedex Ground Delivery Times:
- Please contact us for faster shipping alternatives, such as Fedex Overnight, Fedex Second Day, Fedex Saver (3rd day), U.P.S. choices, etc... Please call us for a quote on your special shipping requirements before ordering. Promotional Free Shipping, when offered, is only to contiguous US states.
- Shipping to non contiguous U.S. states, U.S. territories & International Orders
Orders from locations other than the contiguous U.S. must be previously authorized and quoted before confirming the order. If an order is placed and the delivery address is other than the contiguous U.S., we will contact you and provide you the best shipping alternatives so you can decide which one and if you wish to confirm the order.
Our freight quote does not include Customs Clearance fees & expenses and other eventual local expenses on the client's local side, if any. The client is responsible for providing a correct shipping address in line with local regulations. All eventual additional costs related from the importation of the product (when applicable), such as Import Duties, Customs expenses, Brokerage expenses, address corrections, expenses resulting from undelivered packages due to local delivery restrictions, non-authorized delivery addresses or any legal restrictions, repeat intents to deliver without success due to lack of recipients present to receive the package, etc. and others stemming from the clearance of the item and cost to the definitive location. Expenses stemming from undelivered packages, including return to sender expenses are responsibility of the recipient. Unpaid import expenses billed to Oceanpointe Distributors Corp. due to lack of payment by the client will automatically be charged to the client, plus a $10.00 administrative fee.
Orders placed online to non contiguous U.S. states and international orders will initially show the local rates only. As commented above, you will then be contacted by us with the specific rates to your location, so you can approve or cancel the order. We recommend that you contact us before your place the order for these locations.