DP170 17.5" Long LCD Monitor Pole Arm Mount Bracket
DP170 - 17.5" Universal Pole-Mount LCD Arm and Bracket
For 1.25 - 2.5" diameter poles (or from 1" adding optional DPA1 clamp)
Regular Price: $160.00
* Sale Price: $148.00 + $15.00 Shipping (Ground contiguous U.S.)
Attach a LCD monitor to a dental chair or a pole in minutes. This LCD bracket's unique articulation will allow you to point the monitor everywhere: to the front, 90 degrees to each side, 90 degrees down to the floor (for bed, dental chairs, etc....) or up to the ceiling (e.g. for touchscreens).
The LCD monitor bracket also rotates 360 degrees, for landscape or portrait viewing. 100% steel-made, this articulated LCD monitor pole arm mount has an "elbow" joint in the middle and an articulation at the clamp, allowing the screen to be extended 17.5" or pushed back close to the pole. The arm also includes cable clips. The arm also swivels 90 degrees to each side.
This is our most popular LCD / TV mount for Dentists, and is also very popular in trade-show exhibits, restaurants and many industries.
Click on the clip below, so see its versatility.
* Specs and Features:
- Length: 17.5"
- VESA 75 & 100 mm. Adapter available for 200 x 100
- All-Metal Arm with thick square tubing (1.25 x 1.25")
- Mounts to pole diameters 1.25" (32 mm.) to 2.5" (64 mm.)
- Optional clamp for 1" poles or extra bolts for 3" poles
- Bracket pivots and tilts 90 degrees (ceiling/ floor/left/right)
- Arm swivels 180 degrees (side to side)
- Articulation's stiffness can be adjusted
- Height and orientation can be re-adjusted in seconds
- Monitor weights up to 25 lbs.
- An iPAD can be attached to the arm by adding the optional D-IP iPAD Holder VESA
As you can see below, the monitor mount is so versatile that you can even make the monitor face 100% upwards, great for touchscreen monitors.
Please order your option by clicking on the respective item name below.
- DPA-1 Clamp for thinner poles, from 0.80" - 1.5" diameters.
- DB3 Long Bolts, for poles up to 3"
- D-IP IPAD Holder
- D200100 VESA Bracket adapter: extends the VESA mounting hole pattern from 100 x 100 to 200 x 100, for larger TVs.
* How to mount a LCD monitor?
Please call us if you are not sure how to mount a LCD Monitor or TV to a dental chair or pole or to see if your monitor is VESA compliant.