DLAC2 Laptop Desk Mount Stand Tray Arm with C Clamp
DLAC2 Laptop Desk Mount Stand Tray Arm with keyboard holder for Desk & Wall Mount - C Clamp
- Create a stand-up laptop tray in seconds.
- Height Adjustable - Sit or Stand
Regular Price: $195.00
* Overstock Sale Price: $109.00 + $25.00 (Fedex Shipping Contiguous U.S. only)
Overstock items are final sales.
* Includes a pull-out keyboard holder
Simply use its included C-clamp to attach this adjustable-height laptop desk stand tray to a table or desk and you can switch from sitting at your desk to standing in front of your laptop for a healthy switch in your working position. The tray tilts and can swing all around the tray. You can also bolt it onto a wall.
- Height adjustable laptop arm mount can travel along the 18" high pole, allowing sit or standing operation
- Arm rotates 360 degrees around the pole
- Fully articulated
- Laptop tray tilts: from 0 - 45 degrees
- Perforated laptop tray for ventilation
- Sitting or standing position
- Add your regular keyboard
- Attach to a desk or table via C Clamp, bolt onto a wall
- Anti-slip laptop pads
Transform your table, desk or wall into a height-adjustable laptop stand workstation for sit or standing use. Save space on your desk by adding this heavy-duty clamp-on laptop + keyboard arm tray, with height, tilt, rotate and swivel adjustment. Mounts to a desk, table or a wall.
You can also add your regular keyboard on the included pull-out keyboard holder (image above).
You can add the following items:
c) DLPTA Extra Laptop Arm Tray for 35 mm. poles: just add an extra laptop arm, so 2 users can operate laptops in quite the same spot.
* Idea: if you like to work with a bigger monitor than your laptop's one and also a wider keyboard tray, you can use your laptop merely as a CPU. Then just add a regular keyboard on the keyboard holder plus an extra monitor (requires optional D-LCD35 bracket or DF17ARM arm shown above).
The heavy-duty clamp allows to also screw this laptop -keyboard arm onto a wall.
Heavy-duty dual bolt clamp: instead of using just one flimsy plastic-knob screw like of the the items in the market, this unit uses 2 all metal bolts, to better distribute the pressure on the clamp's base. Also, no possibility of broken knobs.
As shown below, all the articulations are torque-adjustable, so you choose how smooth the arm articulates.
When attached to a wall, you can use this arm as a height adjustable wall laptop arm. To attach to a wall, use the vertical section of the clamp only -without using the dual-bolt section shown below- and bolt it onto the vertical surface.
* Color: Silver
- Laptop tray: 12" W x 11.8" D
- Distance from edge of pole to front edge of tray: 22.5" (max. extension)
- Pole Diam.: 35 mm.
- Pole Height: 18"
- Ideal free edge overhang needed for desk clamp 3.5"
- Desk clamp opens to 4 1/2"
Love this stand strong and versatile
My husband has severe neck pain so needed something to keep him from bending forward when using his tablet or reading. This solved the problem very well.