DMED1 Sit-Stand Mobile Medical Computer Cart w/lockable Laptop Drawer & LCD Mount
DMED1 Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Mobile Medical Computer Cart with lockable laptop drawer, LCD monitor mount, keyboard tray and CPU holder
Click on any thumbnail
to see it expanded.
Sale Price: $568.00 + $85.00 (Fedex Ground approx.)
- Overall: 23.62 W x 21.42 D
- Tabletop: 23.62 W x 16.54
- Height Adjustability: from 35" to 47.5"
- 5" Diameter Casters.
- Laptop drawer's internal dimensions: 23.3 W x 15.5 D x 2.5 H
- Maximum screen width for laptop screen to fit through rear opening: 16"
- More dimensions at the bottom of this page.
This is a very versatile computer workstation which can be used in the following configurations:
1. As a laptop cart with the laptop on the tabletop. If necessary, you can remove the VESA monitor bracket if not in use.
2. As a laptop cart securing the laptop in the lockable drawer and using it as a CPU. Just add a keyboard on the keyboard tray plus a monitor on the LCD bracket, as shown below.
3. As a laptop cart securing the laptop in the lockable drawer, as above, but this time using its own screen by making it pop out the rear opening. Just add a keyboard tray on the shelf.
4. As a desktop computer desk, by attaching the CPU on the CPU holder, the monitor on the VESA mount and the keyboard on the keyboard tray.
This medical laptop workstation with security drawer is height-adjustable and rolls on four large 5" casters, all with locks. It is designed for sitting or standing operation. The height of the table easily adjusts via a foot-pedal, from 35 to 47.5". The monitor bracket is also height adjustable.
This computer cart can be used with a laptop or a desktop computer.
The tabletop slides forward so the laptop can be placed inside and locked. The tabletop has a rear slot that allows the laptop's screen to be set upwards (maximum screen width 16"), while the laptop remains locked in the drawer. The sliding keyboard tray also includes a sliding mouse tray.
The laptop drawer's internal dimensions are 23.3 W x 15.5 D x 2.5 H. Please note that the rear slot for the laptop screen is narrower: the maximum laptop screen must be 16" W or less to pass through the slot.
An optional 2 drawer unit can be added, as shown below. It attaches right under the keyboard drawer.
Internal dimensions per drawer: 12.75 W x 10.25 D x 2 H inches.
In the case that you will not be using the LCD bracket, you can simply remove it, and then you can use the laptop on the tabletop.
The height of the table easily adjusts via a foot-pedal, from 35 to 47.5".
- Sit or Standing operation: from 35" to 47.5"
- CPU Holder included (see images below)
- Includes height adjustable and removable LCD Monitor VESA Stand
- Rear handle.
- Lockable Laptop shelf for storage
- Pull-out keyboard shelf with pull-out mouse pad (left or right)
- Cable management
- Large easy rolling 5" medical grade casters (wheels)
- All wheels with locks (brakes)
- LCD Bracket is VESA 75x75 & 100x100 compliant
- LCD Bracket tilts, swivels & rotates
- LCD Bracket's height can be adjusted (no tools required)
- Can store and lock laptops with 17" screens
- Maximum laptop screen that can be inserted through rear opening: 16" W
- Optional 2-Drawer set with partitions.
CPU Holder now included:
New! Adjustable Holder for CPU or other device
Detailed Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 23.62 W x 21.42 D
Tabletop: 23.62 W x 16.54 D
Rear Laptop Slot opening (rear of tabletop): 16.0 W x 1.5 D
Laptop Drawer (interior): 23.3 W x 15.5 D x 2.5 H
Keyboard Tray: 22 W x 11 D
Base (footprint): 19.5 W x 19 D x 9 H
Caster Diameter: 5"
Height Adjustability Range (floor to tabletop): 35.12 (sitting use) x 47.68 (standing use)
Optional 2-Drawer Set: 14.5 W x 12 D x 6 H (external);
Internal dimensions per drawer: 12.75 W x 10.25 D x 2 H
See more detailed dimensions in drawing below.
People who bought this also bought: