DW630W-1218 63" Long Reach OverBed Hospital LCD Monitor TV Wall Arm
DW630W-1218 63" Hospital LCD Monitor TV Wall Arm - Over the Bed Arm Long Reach monitor arm
For monitors from 12 to 18 lbs.
The Monitor can face down, towards the headboard, to any side and even totally forward.
This new extra-long gas-assisted monitor wall arm is normally installed on a wall for use in bed at hospitals, assisted living facilities, dental practices, and even homes. It is also used in sitting or standing position where a long monitor arm is required.
The long wall monitor arm allows to set the monitor or TV in any position or move it out of the way when not in use. Also can be used as a forward-facing extra long monitor wall arm.
Scroll all the way down to see a video clip.
Reg. Price: $560.00
* Limited Time Introductory Sale Price: $498.00!
+ $58.00 Shipping (Ground contiguous U.S. - Please call for faster options).
With the new gas assisted long reach DW630W wall monitor TV arm you can easily view a LCD Monitor in bed or on a medical chair. Position the monitor arm over the bed in your desired position, and it will stay there.
For the most common application, which is when the monitor faces the headboard, the removable handle is used. In certain applications, if the handle is in the way of the ideal monitor tilt or swivel, the handle can be removed. In the case of forward monitor positioning (when the monitor faces 100% opposite to the headboard), the handle can be re-positioned, as shown below. When the handle is removed, the monitor bracket's total swivel capability of 180 degrees side to side and 180 degrees front to back.
- TV Viewing is totally adjustable: the LCD VESA Monitor Bracket swivels and tilts so the monitor or TV can face parallel to the bed, or towards the headboard or any wall and even forward.
- Tilts all the way in the opposite direction, without the handle attached: (180 degrees total; 45 with handle)
- Swivels 180 degrees side to side without the handle and 60 with the handle.
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Cables run hidden along arm sections, covered by an easily removable cable conduit (see Page 2; Step 5 of Instruction Sheet link below).
- Cable conduit internal dimensions: 23 H x 26 W mm; 0.9 H x 1.02 W inches
Click here for the Instruction Sheet
DW630W-1218: for monitors weighing from 12 to 18 lbs. (generally monitors above 35")
Note: Please be sure to check the weight of your monitor before ordering.The weight of your monitor is generally specified under your monitor's "Specifications" easily found online. Contact us if you are not sure.
- VESA Mounting hole pattern: standard 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 bracket hole-mount pattern. Optional bracket adapter available for 200 x 100 TVs (DAD200100 see below).
a) D-AD200100 VESA 200x100 Adapter
b) D-REF Installation Reinforcement Plate: to ensure a sturdier installation, especially on hollow walls or non-concrete walls, we recommend the D-REF Installation Reinforcement Plate (see PDF). This increases the footprint of the arm's base and adds many fastening points, to better catch on the wall studs or reinforced areas. Click here to buy.
Try multiple viewing angles, with positioning possibilities greatly facilitated by the double-spring articulated LCD monitor wall arm, which extends all the way to a straight 63" (horizontal to the floor). Then, when not in use, fully push it back against the wall.
The torque of the movements can be adjusted, to suit individual applications.
This hospital LCD wall arm has a great range of motion.
Below is a short video clip that shows 2 arms, one on each side of the bed:
Clients who bought the above item also purchased these items:
DP170 17.5" Long LCD Monitor Pole Arm Mount Bracket
DC982CA Healthcare Ceiling Monitor Arm & Mount - Rotating - Long Reach Height Adjustable
D55-45L Heavy-Duty LCD Monitor Pole Mount Bracket for monitors up to 45" and 45 lbs.