DMED1 Sit-Stand Mobile Medical Computer Cart w/lockable Laptop Drawer & LCD Mount
DMED1 Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Mobile Point of Care Medical (POC) Computer Cart with lockable laptop drawer, LCD monitor mount, keyboard tray, mouse tray & CPU holder
BACK IN STOCK!
Sale Price: $588.00 + $120.00 (approx. Fedex Ground contiguous U.S. approx.)
The DMED1 Mobile Standing Point of Care Medical Computer Cart is Height Adjustable via a pneumatic mechanism. Therefore, it can be used in standing or sitting position. It is ideal for medical urgent care or industrial use.
It can be used with a laptop on the tabletop, or with the laptop stored in the lockable drawer acting as a CPU, plus an external monitor on the monitor stand. Or, you can store the laptop in the drawer, but still use the laptop's monitor, which can slide out through a dedicated slot in the rear of the sliding tabletop.
- Overall: 23.62 W x 21.42 D
- Tabletop: 23.62 W x 16.54
- Height Adjustability: from 35" to 47.5"
- 5" Diameter Casters.
- Laptop drawer's internal dimensions: 23.3 W x 15.5 D x 2.5 H
- Maximum screen width for laptop screen to fit through rear opening: 16"
- More dimensions at the bottom of this page.
Weight Capacity: from 4.4 to 15.4 lbs. (for monitor on the bracket and/or items placed on or inside the desk).
This is a very versatile computer workstation which can be used with a laptop or a desktop computer. It can be used....
1. As a laptop cart placing the laptop on the tabletop. You can choose to not attach the VESA LCD monitor bracket if not needed.
2. As a laptop cart securing the laptop in the lockable drawer and using it as a CPU. Just add a keyboard on the keyboard tray plus a monitor on the LCD monitor bracket, as shown below.
3. As a laptop cart securing the laptop in the lockable drawer, as above, but this time using the laptop's own screen by making it pop out the rear opening. Just add a keyboard tray on the shelf. No need for extra monitor.
4. As a desktop computer desk, by attaching the CPU on the CPU holder, the monitor on the VESA monitor mount and the keyboard on the keyboard tray.
This medical locking laptop cart with security drawer is height-adjustable and rolls on four large 5" casters, all with locks. It is designed for sitting or standing operation. The height of the table easily adjusts via a foot-pedal, from 35 to 47.5". The monitor bracket is also height adjustable.
This computer cart can be used with a laptop or a desktop computer.
The tabletop slides forward so the laptop can be placed inside and locked. The tabletop has a rear slot that allows the laptop's screen to be set upwards (maximum screen width 16"), while the laptop remains locked in the drawer. The sliding keyboard tray also includes a sliding mouse tray.
Here you can see a drawing, from the Instruction Sheet, Step # 7:
The laptop drawer's internal dimensions are 23.3 W x 15.5 D x 2.5 H. Please note that the rear slot for the laptop screen is narrower: the maximum laptop screen must be 16" W or less to pass through the slot.
In the case that you will not be using the LCD bracket, you can simply remove it, and then you can use the laptop on the tabletop.
The height of the table easily adjusts via a foot-pedal, from 35 to 47.5".
- Sit or Standing operation: from 35" to 47.5"
- CPU Holder included (see images below)
- Includes height adjustable and removable LCD Monitor VESA Stand
- Rear handle.
- Lockable Laptop shelf for storage
- Pull-out keyboard shelf with pull-out mouse pad (left or right)
- Cable management
- Large easy rolling 5" medical grade casters (wheels)
- All wheels with locks (brakes)
- LCD Bracket is VESA 75x75 & 100x100 compliant
- LCD Bracket tilts, swivels & rotates
- LCD Bracket's height can be adjusted (no tools required)
- Can store and lock laptops with 17" screens
- Maximum laptop screen that can be inserted through rear opening: 16" W
- Optional 2-Drawer set with partitions.
CPU Holder now included:
New! Adjustable Holder for CPU or other device
Detailed Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 23.62 W x 21.42 D
Tabletop: 23.62 W x 16.54 D
Rear Laptop Slot opening (rear of tabletop): 16.0 W x 1.5 D
Laptop Drawer (interior): 23.3 W x 15.5 D x 2.5 H
Keyboard Tray: 22 W x 11 D
Base (footprint): 19.5 W x 19 D x 9 H
Caster Diameter: 5"
Height Adjustability Range (floor to tabletop): 35.12 (sitting use) x 47.68 (standing use)
See more detailed dimensions in drawing below.
People who bought this also bought: